At Friars Court Leisure Activities Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Friars Court Leisure Activities Ltd needs to obtain and keep information about its clients, members, Board of Directors, employees, volunteers and suppliers in order to run effectively and efficiently.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
In this policy we will explain how we will treat your personal information.
2. Your personal data
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (the "GDPR").
3. How do we process your personal data?
Friars Court Leisure Activities Ltd complies with its obligations under the "GDPR" by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes;
- To enable us to provide a service
- To maintain and administer our own accounts and records
- To manage our employees and volunteers
- To inform you of news, events, activities and services
4. What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
To maintain contact with the individual to supply goods or services that they have requested. Processing is necessary for carrying out obligations under employment, social security or social protection law, or a collective agreement.
5. Sharing your personal data
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential and not be shared with third parties.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law
- If we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purpose of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
7. Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data;
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Friars Court Leisure Activities Ltd holds about you;
- The right to request that Friars Court Leisure Activities Ltd corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
8. Further processing
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, not covered by this Data Protection Notice, then we will provide you with a new notice explaining this new use prior to commencing the processing and setting out the relevant purposes and processing conditions. Where and whenever necessary, we will seek your prior consent to the new processing.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. Please refer to this section occasionally to check for updates.
10. Contact Details
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact:
Address: Friars Court Leisure Activities Ltd, Friars Court, Clanfield, Oxfordshire, OX18 2SU
Tel: 01367 810206